Michigan State University’s Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting (UARC) will host Michigan’s 6th annual World Usability Day event on November 11th at the Kellogg Hotel & Conference Center in East Lansing (map).
This year’s theme is Mobile Communication and will focus on the usability of websites on cell phones, tablets, PDAs, and other portable devices.
Register (it’s free!) online at the MSU website.
Buy a boxed lunch or bring your own to see great presentations by:
- Mark Newman, School of Information, University of Michigan
- Kris Mihalic, Nokia
- Frank Bentley, Motorola
- Chuck Baird, State of Michigan
- Jason Withrow, Washtenaw Community College
Nick Kwiatkowski, Michigan State University, will give a workshop after lunch on using Adobe Flash to design mobile applications.
See you there!
- Registration deadline extended! Michigan UPA Live Usability Event at Michigan World Usability Day 2009
- World Usability Day for Michigan
- World Usability Day – Three Events in Michigan!