Thursday, May 15, 6:00pm
Team Detroit, 550 Town Center Dr., Dearborn, MI
Detroit User Experience is proud to host the first Global Accessibility Awareness Day, Detroit at Team Detroit. We’re thrilled to have three speakers for the event including:
- Mike Elledge from Ford Motor Company, talking about the needs and benefits of accessible web design
- Josie Scott from GE Capital, talking on plain language
- Dylan Barrell from Deque, speaking on importance of accessibility thinking early in the development process for websites, applications, and services
Cost is $5, and preregistration is required. More information about the event is available on the Detroit User Experience Meetup site.
- Accessibility Summit 2011
- State of Michigan User Experience Awareness Day
- World Usability Day – Ann Arbor event a success!
Comments are closed.